15 Signs You Are Turning Into Your Mother
Ladies, eventually all of us will turn into our mothers. For some of us that might be a good thing, for others… Panic ensues.
After some extensive research (not really), and a few “holy moly’s I do that already!” Here is the list that I have come up with:
1. When your friends leave your house you tell me to text you when they get home. You stay up waiting for the text, and when you haven’t heard from them, you text them to make sure they are ok.
2. Shows make you cry, specially the home makeover shows when they reveal the house to the homeowner. ( I mean, how can you not cry… they are so deserving of that new house! Right?)
3. Wine makes you tipsy… ONE GLASS.
4. When you are at the cashier getting ready to pay, you pull out all your coupons. You don’t buy anything without them.
5. You take Vitamins.
6. Clock strikes 10pm and either you are in bed, waiting on your friends to text you that they made it home ok, or you are getting ready for bed.
7. When someone wants to show you something (piece of paper, a text) the first thing that comes out of your mouth is “Wait, let me put on my glasses”.
8. Before anyone leaves the house you remind everyone to go to the bathroom first.
9. Your purse is like Walmart. You can find everything in it.
10. You worry about getting burned at the beach, so you stop by your fave convenient store and stock up on sunscreen. (I do that as it is because I am paler than a ghost)
11. You have a need to feed people.
12. You don’t longer like “the popular music”.
13. You start calling your friends the wrong name. “Sarah, I mean Jane, I mean Lucy… what’s your name”.
14. People call you ma’am.
15. YOU FIND YOURSELF SAYING THE SAME THINGS –WORD BY WORD- THAT YOUR MOM SAYS.